The Importance of PAPs
Despite efforts to make healthcare more accessible, there are still people who are uninsured or underinsured in the United States. PAPs help bridge the gap, allowing individuals who lack requisite health insurance to receive the prescriptions they need.
Generally, the process to receive medications through PAPs requires the following steps:
- The patient is made aware of PAPs by their healthcare provider or by searching the manufacturer’s website.
- The patient applies for a PAP and submits eligibility paperwork, which may include income eligibility or insurance documents.
- Once approved, the patient will provide a valid prescription to the participating pharmacy, like Medvantx, and receive their prescription.
Medvantx is a premier administrator of Patient Assistance Programs, offering flexible and scalable solutions for pharmaceutical manufacturers and device partners. Our unique platform, Medvantx INSIGHTS, improves medication management, enhances customer centricity, and provides a seamless patient and provider experience. This platform is equipped with tools for patient access, cash pay, and other clinical applications, delivering an array of solutions accessible via Cloud and mobile platforms.
Medvantx Delivers World Class PAP Services With:
- Industry-leading, worldwide dispense access with highly compliant service levels
- Comprehensive contact center support services
- API based integration services for prescription and provider interoperability
- AE/PQC reporting processes
- Digital scheduling platform
- Patient onboarding
Why Medvantx as Your PAP Partner
Medvantx has over ten years of experience in PAP and is a reliable partner for 5 of the 10 largest manufacturers in the country. Additionally, we are licensed to dispense prescriptions in all 50 states and US territories. We operate two major packing and shipping facilities, one in Sioux Falls, SD, and another in Louisville, KY. Both facilities are able to pack and ship ambient and cold chain medications within compliance standards.
Trust Medvantx to administer and partner on PAPs to help patients get the medications they need.
"We work with people who can sometimes fall between the cracks of our healthcare system to ensure that we are giving them access to care. We’re truly doing something that’s impactful to society."
Partner With Us
To receive more information about our products and services, or to schedule a demo with one of our Sales Representatives, please fill out this form.