Notice of Privacy Practices
THIS NOTICE DESCRIBES HOW INFORMATION ABOUT YOU MAY BE USED AND DISCLOSED AND HOW YOU CAN GET ACCESS TO THIS INFORMATION. PLEASE REVIEW CAREFULLY.
Medvantx is required by law to maintain the privacy of Protected Health Information (“PHI”) and to provide you with notice of our legal duties and privacy practices with respect to PHI. This Notice of Privacy Practices (“Notice”) describes how we may use and disclose PHI to carry out treatment, payment or health care operations and for other specified purposes that are permitted or required by law. The Notice also describes your rights with respect to your PHI. We are required to provide this Notice to you by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (“HIPAA”).We know that keeping your personal information private is important to you. That’s why Medvantx wants you to know how we protect the information you share with us.
- Medvantx maintains physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that meet state and federal regulations. Access to patient information is limited only to people that need the information for authorized pharmacy purposes.
- Medvantx may disclose information when required by law in order to respond to a subpoena, prevent fraud or comply with an inquiry by a government agency.
- We never share your health information with outside parties for marketing purposes.
- We never share your health information with a family member unless you have provided consent to us to do so.
- Any disclosure of your information will be done in compliance with HIPAA regulation.