Associate Director, Order ManagementSioux Falls, SD
At Medvantx, we deliver care that goes beyond the pharmacy. We offer our customers a better way to support their patients through innovative patient-centric pharmacy practices, nationwide dispense, and fulfillment services. For over two decades, we've been committed to enabling access to fast and affordable care. At Medvantx Pharmacy Services, you'll play a crucial role in our efforts to do just that.
The Associate Director, Order Management is in charge of protocols, strategy and procedures related to the acquisition and readiness of Order Management across the enterprise. A key goal of this role is to increase the speed and efficiency of Order management operations so that revenue goals are met while continuing to provide outstanding, reliable service to customers.
This role will be responsible for:
- Order Management and Strategy.
- Overseeing Daily Output and finding efficiency.
- Daily Operations of Order Management
- Lead the Order Management and support the Pharmacy Operational Teams in a variety of capacities within order management across multiple sites throughout the US.
- Continuous pursuit of optimizing the Value/Order management through proven methodologies, innovative technology and agile transformation techniques.
- Drive automation and standardization within workflows
- Optimize capabilities leveraging data analytics, modeling and insights.
- Assist with the review and implementation of technology solutions.
- Participate in developing the strategy with respect to expansion capabilities and offerings.
- Train and mentor employees
- Report accidents and injuries and ensure proper treatment protocols are met.
- Create Order Management strategies that result in industry-leading efficiency, quality and speed.
- Collaborate with other departments to close operational gaps and enable process transformation.
- Cost management and scaling to meet business growth.
- Effectively communicate with Clients at a high level for new business implementation or process changes.
- Collaborate within cross functional teams and enable all organizational stakeholders (internal and external).
- Design and transform the team organization structure and roles
- Promote Medvantx’s vision, mission and values.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Project Management
- Cost Accounting
- Bachelor degreed required
- 7+ years or more of applicable experience.
- Understanding of procedural best practices in Order Management
- Ability to lead, train and mentor employees individually and as a team
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Experience and application of: Six Sigma
- Possess the ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment.
- Certifications including PMP, CMA and CBCS are a plus.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team and take on new tasks with high level of difficulty.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills.
Ability to sit at a computer terminal for an extended period of time.
Please note, this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Medvantx Pharmacy Services helps pharmaceutical brands do more than just survive in an ever-changing marketplace – we help them thrive in it. Medvantx provides powerful and personalized support to pharmaceutical manufacturers, health care providers, and their patients. We service the specialty needs of pharmaceutical manufacturers by offering patient assistance programs and providing efficient intake solutions, nationwide dispense and fulfillment services, quality aftercare through counseling and customer service, safe and secure data handling, dependable inventory management and logistics, and insightful reporting and accounting. Serving more than 50 pharmaceutical manufacturers and managing more than $7.5 billion of prescriptions annually, Medvantx has been redefining pharmacy for over 20 years.
Medvantx is proud to have earned Verified Internet Pharmacy Practice Sites® (VIPPS®) accreditation through the National Association of Boards of Pharmacy® (NABP®). Only 5% of online pharmacies meet the nationally endorsed standards of quality, safety, and security set by the NABP®.
Medvantx is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran or disability status, or other protected characteristics.
AmeriPharm, Inc. and Vytal, LLC are wholly owned subsidiaries of Medvantx, Inc. a Delaware Corporation.