Warehouse Coordinator ILouisville, KY
At Medvantx, we deliver care that goes beyond the pharmacy. We offer our customers a better way to support their patients through innovative patient-centric pharmacy practices, nationwide dispense, and fulfillment services. For over two decades, we've been committed to enabling access to fast and affordable care. At Medvantx Pharmacy Services, you'll play a crucial role in our efforts to do just that.
This position is responsible for supporting the Warehouse function within the Supply Chain Department. This includes, managing inbound shipments of supply and drug products into the Warehouse and Pharmacy and working closely with the Supervisor and Planners to maintain inventory accuracy. This person will also work with Production Technicians and provide immediate support to ensure timely and accurate replenishment of supply.
- Assist in managing inbound shipments from packaging suppliers and product manufacturers
- Working closely with the Warehouse Supervisor and off-site storage solutions to ensure adequate supply is on-site to support production
- Working closely with Production to replenish workstations with supply of packaging and product
- Participates in monthly physical inventory counts
- Demonstrate professionalism, courtesy, and discretion in dealing with both internal and external customers.
- Provide support for Production’s operations as needed, including, but not limited to, picking, packing, or manifesting.
- Other projects as assigned.
- Attention to detail
- Good time management practices
- Strong problem solving / analytical skills
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written skills
- Demonstrate flexibility, professionalism, courtesy, and discretion in dealing with both internal and external customers
- Follow all state and federal laws surrounding patient confidentiality
- The ability to hold staff accountable to follow through with direction
- 1 or more years of experience in a warehouse, inventory, or supplies management role.
- Experience in a pharmacy setting is a plus
- Ability to work well under pressure, managing competing deadlines and meet tight deadlines.
- Prefer candidates with forklift and/or electric pallet jack certification.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate inventory control and purchasing skills.
- Middle to Advanced computer knowledge.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand. The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and move 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. Reasonable accommodations can be made to enable employee to perform the essential job duties.
Vytal is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran or disability status, or other protected characteristics.
Medvantx Pharmacy Services helps pharmaceutical brands do more than just survive in an ever-changing marketplace – we help them thrive in it. Medvantx provides powerful and personalized support to pharmaceutical manufacturers, health care providers, and their patients. We service the specialty needs of pharmaceutical manufacturers by offering patient assistance programs and providing efficient intake solutions, nationwide dispense and fulfillment services, quality aftercare through counseling and customer service, safe and secure data handling, dependable inventory management and logistics, and insightful reporting and accounting. Serving more than 50 pharmaceutical manufacturers and managing more than $7.5 billion of prescriptions annually, Medvantx has been redefining pharmacy for over 20 years.
Medvantx is proud to have earned Verified Internet Pharmacy Practice Sites® (VIPPS®) accreditation through the National Association of Boards of Pharmacy® (NABP®). Only 5% of online pharmacies meet the nationally endorsed standards of quality, safety, and security set by the NABP®.
Medvantx is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran or disability status, or other protected characteristics.
AmeriPharm, Inc. and Vytal, LLC are wholly owned subsidiaries of Medvantx, Inc. a Delaware Corporation.