Customer Experience ManagerREMOTE
At Medvantx, we deliver care that goes beyond the pharmacy. We offer our customers a better way to support their patients through innovative patient-centric pharmacy practices, nationwide dispense, and fulfillment services. For over two decades, we've been committed to enabling access to fast and affordable care. At Medvantx Pharmacy Services, you'll play a crucial role in our efforts to do just that.
The Customer Experience Manager will work with the VP of Customer Experience to serve as one of the primary business contacts for the organization related to Medvantx Pharmacy Services for pharmaceutical manufacturers. Dedicated accounts will be assigned to the Manager and will be responsible for overall ongoing client satisfaction of those assigned accounts. The Manager will work with the VP Customer Experience as well as other members of leadership to maintain, design and develop existing and new programs. This position must provide excellent customer service to accounts along with a strong understanding of patient services and mail order pharmacy. This role will represent client needs and goals within Medvantx to ensure quality services and support throughout the program’s lifetime. The role will be required to build upon existing relationships with clients to encourage new and repeat business opportunities for future growth. Additionally the Manager will be the subject matter expert for Customer Experience as it relates to MPS production processes, support technology and protocols.
- Coordinate with all levels to maintain, evolve and enhance current and new programs, processes and services for both new and existing clients. This includes working through all of the various operational and service options that will ultimately benefit both the client and Medvantx.
- Project manage the implementation of all assigned and new incoming clients and client requests to ensure a smooth transition for using Medvantx Services.
- Lead the writing and maintenance of programs’ SOWs, PRDs, CWIs, and additional overviews to be used for training and ongoing reference tools.
- Responsible for all assigned client communications, conflict resolution, and compliance on client deliverables. This requires ongoing interaction with Operations and Quality leadership.
- Facilitate client and internal meetings communicating the client's goals and interests to the team to build a cohesive relationship between the client and Medvantx.
- Assess client needs and requests for best resolution within operational and contractual parameters including working with Finance on rate cards and appropriate invoicing.
- Ensure that client issues and requests are dealt with in an efficient manner, all necessary players are included, leadership informed of any issues/concerns that may arise and determine best communication to resolve.
- Work with the quality and finance departments to ensures that all processes are completed when necessary, quality and compliance standards are met, client expectations are met and that projects are profitable.
- Liaise between current clients, technology and applicable third party partners to insure program goals and system requirements align.
- Filter, approve and coordinate change requests to plan specs ensuring all updates are completed and communicated effectively.
- Complete all required contracted reports and communicate results, trends and other insight gained from the data to assigned clients.
- Be aware and in pursuit of opportunities for account growth and new business, involving the VP Customer Experience and Sales leadership when appropriate.
- Understand the company’s capabilities and services to effectively communicates all offerings to the client.
- Lead the development and presentation of business review including trends, best practices and suggested improvements.
- Be an active and collaborative member of the Medvantx Management Team.
- Provide VP CX regular input on account activity, including status, outgoing volume reports and escalations.
- Understand client’s business rules, program goals, contracts, product(s), therapeutic area and patient types.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Proficient at project management, multitasking and attention to details
- Exceptional solutioning skills
- Practiced at balancing the needs of the client with the needs of Medvantx
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Adept at working within a dynamic high intensity work environment with deadline constraints
- Ability to plan and execute responsibilities of the job with minimal direction
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years’ experience in this or related space
- Account and/or operational management experience with pharmaceutical patient program or related experience
- Adept at tactical project execution and management
- Patient Services or related experience required
- Skilled with MS Office products especially Excel.
- Basic understanding of software, hardware, networks, etc. applicable to contact center and/or mail order pharmacy operations
- Understanding of Medvantx Pharmacy Services processes, tools and reports a plus
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to operate a computer and utilize communication tools.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision requirements due to computer work.
- Extended time on telephone and computer
- Location: Remote
- 10% travel requirements during non-lockdown periods to operational facilities and client offices
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Medvantx Pharmacy Services helps pharmaceutical brands do more than just survive in an ever-changing marketplace – we help them thrive in it. Medvantx provides powerful and personalized support to pharmaceutical manufacturers, health care providers, and their patients. We service the specialty needs of pharmaceutical manufacturers by offering patient assistance programs and providing efficient intake solutions, nationwide dispense and fulfillment services, quality aftercare through counseling and customer service, safe and secure data handling, dependable inventory management and logistics, and insightful reporting and accounting. Serving more than 50 pharmaceutical manufacturers and managing more than $7.5 billion of prescriptions annually, Medvantx has been redefining pharmacy for over 20 years.
Medvantx is proud to have earned Verified Internet Pharmacy Practice Sites® (VIPPS®) accreditation through the National Association of Boards of Pharmacy® (NABP®). Only 5% of online pharmacies meet the nationally endorsed standards of quality, safety, and security set by the NABP®.
Medvantx is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran or disability status, or other protected characteristics.
AmeriPharm, Inc. and Vytal, LLC are wholly owned subsidiaries of Medvantx, Inc. a Delaware Corporation.