Warehouse Coordinator IISioux Falls, SD
At Medvantx, we deliver care that goes beyond the pharmacy. We offer our customers a better way to support their patients through innovative patient-centric pharmacy practices, nationwide dispense, and fulfillment services. For over two decades, we've been committed to enabling access to fast and affordable care. At Medvantx Pharmacy Services, you'll play a crucial role in our efforts to do just that.
Shift available: 6:30 AM - 3 PM CST (Monday - Friday)
This position is responsible for coordinating shipments from suppliers and working with our off-site storage solutions to ensure adequate product is on-site to handle the forecasted daily volume. This position will also assist with reporting, and may occasionally work with the drug inventory team members to handle the load/unloading of drug supply and working within the inventory supply software to accurately track utilization and forecast future needs. This person will provide timely and accurate reports to Vytal leadership. Makes departmental decisions to enhance daily work flow. Provides immediate internal support for Pharmacy Technicians within the Inventory Department and Inventory Supervisor to ensure timely and accurate ordering and processing of pharmaceutical product. Support Vytal quality and service mission.
- Ensure accurate and timely ordering of packing material and shipping supplies for pharmaceuticals.
- Assists with end-of-month reporting focusing on accuracy and timeliness.
- Monitor and maintain accurate inventory counts in the Data status inventory database. This includes participating in weekly physical counts for quality checks. Make departmental decisions to enhance all physical count accuracies.
- Promote processes - especially product placement - to improve work flow efficiencies.
- Participates in annual physical inventory.
- Coordinates with Inventory Supervisor on establishing product placement, line balance, reorder points and reorder quantities.
- Assisting in receiving deliveries from vendors.
- Adept time management is a must.
- Must be familiar with drug names and products.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Aptitude to focus on the task at hand with little to no disruption.
- Demonstrates good decision making skills and problem solving techniques.
- Promotes goodwill and encourages good business.
- The ability to organize and establish goals with proper follow through.
- Demonstrate professionalism, courtesy, and discretion in dealing with both internal and external clients.
- 1 or more years of experience in a warehouse, inventory, or supplies management role.
- Prefer candidates with forklift and/or electric pallet jack certification.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate inventory control and purchasing skills.
- Middle to Advanced computer knowledge.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand. The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and move 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Ability to stand for an extended period of time.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Medvantx Pharmacy Services helps pharmaceutical brands do more than just survive in an ever-changing marketplace – we help them thrive in it. Medvantx provides powerful and personalized support to pharmaceutical manufacturers, health care providers, and their patients. We service the specialty needs of pharmaceutical manufacturers by offering patient assistance programs and providing efficient intake solutions, nationwide dispense and fulfillment services, quality aftercare through counseling and customer service, safe and secure data handling, dependable inventory management and logistics, and insightful reporting and accounting. Serving more than 50 pharmaceutical manufacturers and managing more than $7.5 billion of prescriptions annually, Medvantx has been redefining pharmacy for over 20 years.
Medvantx is proud to have earned Verified Internet Pharmacy Practice Sites® (VIPPS®) accreditation through the National Association of Boards of Pharmacy® (NABP®). Only 5% of online pharmacies meet the nationally endorsed standards of quality, safety, and security set by the NABP®.
Medvantx is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran or disability status, or other protected characteristics.
AmeriPharm, Inc. and Vytal, LLC are wholly owned subsidiaries of Medvantx, Inc. a Delaware Corporation.