Sr Engineer, Voice SystemsRemote/ Louisville, KY
At Medvantx, we deliver care that goes beyond the pharmacy. We offer our customers a better way to support their patients through innovative patient-centric pharmacy practices, nationwide dispense, and fulfillment services. For over two decades, we've been committed to enabling access to fast and affordable care. At Medvantx Pharmacy Services, you'll play a crucial role in our efforts to do just that.
The Sr. Voice Systems Engineer is responsible for the functionality of the voice and call center enablement services. This position serves as a single point of escalation for the phone system and call center service issues providing technical support either remotely or on-site. Preferably based out of Louisville, KY or Sioux Falls, SD.
- Identify and resolve the problems with the on-premises Mitel suite of products, with Mitel customer support, phone providers and other support vendors as required.
- Design, build and manage the deployment of call center features on the Mitel platform using IVR, call tree, dialer, text to speech and Voice Mail.
- Design and build fail proof redundant data networks to support converged voice, IP and data services. A current Cisco CCNA or CCNP with experience in configuring SIP, BGP4, MPLS, QOS, Firewalls, Voice Gateways, and related IP devices in a multi-vendor environment is required.
- Work in a multi-vendor environment and with management in meeting company goals.
- Partner with the business and stakeholders to take ownership for voice related projects, tasks and issues.
- Extensive experience with Mitel MiVoice Business (formally Mitel 3300) including experience with Mitel MCA (MiCollab), knowledge of the Sip protocol.
- Expert understanding in the installation and supporting of following technologies related to Mitel products: especially, Mi Voice Business; Mitel Border Gateway; MiCC Contact Center (including Ignite); ASC Call Recording.
- Working knowledge of Mitel phone system components such as Mitel MCD, MBG, and MICC.
- Thorough understanding of switching and routing, as well as communication technologies such as ISDN, PSTN, and VOIP services.
- Working knowledge of Micollab and MiCC and experience is a must with a working experience in IVR, call tree, dialer, text to speech and voice Mail.
- Must possess the necessary skills for supporting internet telephony and related technologies in an IP-based installation.
- Thorough knowledge of WAN, LAN, and SIP Fundamentals will assist you in carrying out on-site responsibilities.
- Associate degree and 2+ years of experience or equivalent experience Experience with Mitel phone systems, specifically 3300 MiVoice Business.
- Engineers require certification for better employment prospects, including the Mitel Certified Associate (MCA) or Mitel Certified Professional (MCP). The Certified Mitel engineer have even more chances for the businesses.
- Current high level industry recognized certifications including at least 2 of the following: Call Control, Voicemail, Unified Communications or Call Center Experience including but not limited to VoIP, IP, QoS, Network Analyzer, PBX Management, Unified Messaging, Call Centers, Collaboration Tools, Voice Conference Bridge, Wireless, Teleworker, LCS/LBG and Mobility Proficiency with business collaboration tools such as MS Office applications and Visio.
- Understanding and maintaining network services such as DNS, DHCP, electronic mail, LDAP directories VLAN's and QoS Upgrading systems including PBXs, IP Platforms, Voice Mail Systems, and applications to include but not limited to Unified Messaging, Collaboration tools, etc. with the primary focus on the Mitel product line.
- Hands-on knowledge of Microsoft and Linux server software for file, email, web, and security is desired. A current MSCE or CCNP is a plus.
- Ideal candidate is a self-reliant and confident telecommunication, networking and VoIP professional with good communications skills.
- The physical demands of this position are in keeping with general office functions: sitting, using a computer, keyboard, telephone, etc.
- The employee may occasionally lift or move up to 25 pounds.
- Reasonable accommodations can be made to enable employee to perform the essential job duties.
Vytal is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran or disability status, or other protected characteristics.
Medvantx Pharmacy Services helps pharmaceutical brands do more than just survive in an ever-changing marketplace – we help them thrive in it. Medvantx provides powerful and personalized support to pharmaceutical manufacturers, health care providers, and their patients. We service the specialty needs of pharmaceutical manufacturers by offering patient assistance programs and providing efficient intake solutions, nationwide dispense and fulfillment services, quality aftercare through counseling and customer service, safe and secure data handling, dependable inventory management and logistics, and insightful reporting and accounting. Serving more than 50 pharmaceutical manufacturers and managing more than $7.5 billion of prescriptions annually, Medvantx has been redefining pharmacy for over 20 years.
Medvantx is proud to have earned Verified Internet Pharmacy Practice Sites® (VIPPS®) accreditation through the National Association of Boards of Pharmacy® (NABP®). Only 5% of online pharmacies meet the nationally endorsed standards of quality, safety, and security set by the NABP®.
Medvantx is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran or disability status, or other protected characteristics.
AmeriPharm, Inc. and Vytal, LLC are wholly owned subsidiaries of Medvantx, Inc. a Delaware Corporation.